Aren’t these strawberry cheesecake mini cupcakes just the most precious things EVER? Almost too pretty to eat. Almost. This recipe is lightly adapted from the Sprinkles cookbook and BOY did it turn out perfect. I know it looks like you need a lot of ingredients. I’m someone that is used to baking with a box of cake, a few eggs, and oil. But TRUST ME – the flavors are THERE. It’s worth an afternoon in the kitchen. Your guests and your tastebuds will thank you.
- 7 whole graham crackers (14 squares)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries, hulled, plus extra to garnish
- 1/8 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 egg white, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 12-cup mini cupcake pan.