Do you need a dessert for a potluck dinner or party? This layered chocolate delight lives up to its name, and it’s always a hit!
The chocolate delight dessert is made with a graham cracker crust. It’s layered with pudding, sweetened cream cheese, whipped topping, and optional chopped walnuts or pecans.
The variations on this basic recipe are endless. Make it with a pecan shortbread crust or a pretzel crust, or use butterscotch, pistachio, or banana pudding. See the many possibilities below the recipe.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) large tub frozen whipped topping (thawed; or two 8-ounce tubs)
- 2 (3.9-ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding (or one vanilla and one chocolate)
- 3 cups cold milk
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts