Cookie Cheesecake Bars Recipe Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13-inch metal pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together oil, eggs, vanilla, and water.
- Add cake mix and mix together by hand until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread in the bottom of your pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together cream cheese, cool whip, and sugar.
- Mix with hand mixer on high until smooth. (You may need to make two batches if you have a deep pan.)
- Spread evenly over cookie bottom and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!